Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, Hostess
Yampa Valley Regional Airport
- Restaurant Full-Time/Part-Time
- Line Cooks $17.29/hour
Assists the Restaurant General Manager and Assistant Manager and Lead Line Cook with daily operations of the kitchen.
Responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, fry and/or stations or other areas of the kitchen.
• Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines.
• Prepares all good items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
• Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
• Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
• Cleans and maintains station practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
• Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
• Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
• Must have a fluent command of written and spoken English and legible handwriting.
• Must have no criminal record, excluding traffic violations.
• Must have basic understanding of professional cooking and food service equipment including ovens, grills, good processors and slicers.
• Must have skill and dexterity using kitchen cutting and chopping utensils and tools to avoid injury.
• Must have proficient understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
• Attention to personal hygiene is essential.
• Must have pleasant, polite manner for dealing with public and staff.
• Must be detail-oriented, have the ability to work independently, and exercise good judgement.
• Thorough knowledge of restaurant business practices, food service standards and customer relations.
• Ability to prioritize and organize tasks and data.
• Must have mature attitude/judgement; ability to act quickly and decisively to resolve technical and non-technical issues.
• Must be a team player.
• Must be reliable and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Must be willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Prep Cooks $14.83/hour
- Hostess $11.12/hour plus tips
- Servers $8.98/hour plus tips
- Bartender $8.98/hour plus tips
- Counter Attendant $12.36/hour plus tips
- Busser $10.06/hour plus tips
- Dishwasher $12.36/hour
General Store Part-Time
- Retail Associate $15.11/hour 18-25 hour/week
Passenger Services Part-Time
- Passenger Service Representatives $13.81/hour 15-20 hours/week
- Passenger Service Skycap $10.06/hour plus tips 10 hours/week
- Janitors $17.16/hour 40 hours & 25 hours/week
- Landside Maintenance $22.40/hour 40 hours/week
Deadline: October 19th, 2020
Routt County is an EOE