Tax Credit ProcessorWV Housing Development Fund
Tax Credit Processor
The West Virginia Housing Development Fund (the "Fund"), a quasi-governmental organization providing safe, decent affordable housing across West Virginia, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Tax Credit Processor in our Charleston Office.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for assisting in the implementation of the applicable Internal Revenue Code section for the Fund's LIHTC Program;
- Responsible for communicating with assigned developers;
- Responsible for the evaluation, underwriting, and oversight of LIHTCP property applications through all stages;
- Responsible for maintaining the LIHTC Program emailing list, and coordinating of periodic emails to program participants;
- Prepares and maintains correspondence records in each property file, imaging documents and disposing of them properly;
- Assists in the preparation of IRS Forms 8609 and 8610; and
- Coordinates and may be expected to present at WV-based LIHTCP conferences or LIHTC program groundbreakings or grand openings.
Core Competencies Include: Communication, Dependability, Ethics, Organizational Skills and Teamwork. Associates degree in Accounting or relevant work experience; Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word required. Minimum of two years Accounting experience with emphasis in tax credit financial underwriting and/or financial loan underwriting preferred.
The Fund also offers an extensive benefit package that includes: State holidays, Initial 3 weeks paid vacation, Paid sick leave, Health Care, eye, dental, basic life and disability benefits, Optional flexible benefits, Pension plan, 457 Plan, Work/Life Balance.
An AA/EEO/Veteran/Disabled Employer