Senior Network AdministratorWV HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FUND
SENIOR NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
The West Virginia Housing Development Fund (the "Fund"), a quasi-governmental organization providing safe, decent affordable housing across West Virginia, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Senior Network Administrator in our Charleston Office.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the setup of physical and logical networks including router, switch and firewall configuration;
- Responsible for email and Anti-Spam administration;
- Responsible for the design, configuration setup and management of VMware system;
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Cisco IP Telephone System;
- Performs advanced network design and administration of multiple server operating systems;
- Designs, implements and maintains the Fund's Storage Area Network (SAN); and
- Assists in managing the Fund's Data Backup and Disaster Recovery Systems.
Core Competencies include: Customer Service, Initiative, Problem Solving, Strategic Thought and Technical Skills. Associate degree with a minimum of three years' experience in PC support, network administration and/or network design required. Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred. Preference will also be given to those holding Information Technology certifications. May be required to travel statewide.
The Fund also offers an extensive benefit package that includes:
State holidays Initial 3 weeks paid vacation
Paid sick leave Health Care, eye, dental, basic life and disability benefits
Optional flexible benefits
457 Plan Work/Life Balance
If a paper application is required, call (304)391-8671. TDD#: 1-888-334-5993.
Deadline for all applications is Monday, September 9, 2019.
An AA/EEO/Vet/Disabled Employer