Wulf’s Custom Welding
located in Springfield, Nebraska is currently seeking full time welder/fabricators to join our team!
Applicants should be familiar with the MIG welding process to assemble and weld various structural steel components. Applicant should have a basic knowledge of blueprint reading, layout, and measurement. Able to work with others and independently. Ability to operate metal band saw, drill press, plasma machine helpful. Hourly wage will be dependent upon experience. Punctuality and reliability are a must.
- Fabricate finished metal products
- Tack/weld metal products and prepare for finish application
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields preferred but not required
- Familiarity with hand tools and welding procedures
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to handle heavy parts up to 70 lbs.
Call Jim @ 402-679-2375
or apply in person M-F 7am-3pm
111 west Spruce Street
Springfield, NE 68059