Sales AssistantWOWT NBC Omaha
WOWT NBC Omaha
Location: Omaha, NE
The main function of the Sales Assistant is to provide clerical assistance for all areas of the sales department as follows.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare proposals and research one-sheets
• Prepare client proposals
• Prepare programming sheets including special one-sheets for mini-series and specials
• Prepare sports one-sheets with schedules and rating information
• Assist with order entry, make goods, traffic and production follow up for local, national and digital accounts
• Prepare special projects presentations (i.e. Internet and EOWT PowerPoint presentations)
• Assist customers and provide information as best as possible in the absence of the salesperson
• Assist in preparing annual individual salesperson budget sheets
• Update and distribute actual to budget reports each Friday
• Maintain Account List with supervision from management
• Research and prepare Comscore reports
• Work with client and Account Executives on schedules and filming of commercials and special projects
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum High School Diploma (prefer at least twelve months of post-high school education)
• One to two years of computer application and active telephone contact
• Strong business writing, listening, and verbal communication skills
• Above-average office skills, i.e. typing, general office procedures
• Must be able to work quickly and accurately under deadlines and be able to prioritize workload
• Must be able to work with other departments to facilitate the sales department needs
Salary & Benefits:
• Salary based on experience
• Benefits include Health, Dental, 401K & PTO
Please click "APPLY" to upload and submit your resume today!
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.