Youth Career SpecialistWorkforce Solutions Panhandle
Workforce Solutions Panhandle is currently hiring a Youth Career Specialist to join our team.
Competitive salary with an excellent benefits package including: Medical/Dental Insurance. Short term and Long Term Disability. Paid-Time-Off. IRA.
- Performs case management including interviewing and assessing job seeker customers ages 16 to 24 for services.
- Conducts group orientations, facilitates job readiness workshops and employment planning sessions for customers.
- Verify eligibility and enroll eligible applicants in appropriate services.
Successful applicants should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate disciplines preferred.
- Work Experience in case management, counseling, social service programs, employment, or training is required.
- OR a combination of higher education and one or more years of required work experience.
- Excellent Communication and Computer Skills.
- Bi-lingual is preferred.
- Requires a clear driving record.
This company participates in E-Verify.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Programs and Auxiliary Aides and Services are available upon request to individuals with Disabilities (Relay Texas: Phone Number 711)