Youth Career SpecialistWorkforce Solutions Panhandle
Workforce Solutions Panhandle is seeking a Youth Career Specialist.
Competitive salary with an excellent benefits package including Medical/Dental Insurance, Short term and long-term disability, Paid-Time-Off and IRA.
The Youth Career Specialist provides eligible customers with assistance in job training, education, and additional services through extensive case management. This position is instrumental in community outreach in local and in rural areas through Youth Connections and employer involvement.
- Verifies eligibility with an exceptional degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Conducts appropriate case management for participants, such as periodic monitoring, evaluation, maintains comprehensive case management notes, and conducts follow-up as required.
- Participation in local and rural community events.
Successful applicants should have the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Work experience in case management, social service programs, employment or training is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred but not required.
- Requires a clear driving record.
This company participates in E-Verify. Equal Opportunity Employer/Programs and Auxiliary Aides and Services are available upon request to individuals with Disabilities (Relay Texas: Phone Number 711)