Provider Services SpecialistWorkforce Solutions Panhandle
Workforce Solutions Panhandle in Amarillo, Texas is seeking a Provider Services Specialist. Competitive salary with an excellent benefits package including Medical/Dental Insurance, Short term and long term disability, Paid-Time-Off and IRA. The Provider Services Specialist works onsite with the childcare providers, directors and facilities in the Panhandle Region and is required periodically to have flexibility in their scheduled workday.
- Recruitment, Enrollment, and Mentoring
- Assessment of Texas Rising Star Programs
- Monitoring of licensed/registered child care providers for participation in the Workforce solutions Child Care Program.
Applicants are required to meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in early childhood, child development, special education, child psychology, educational psychology, or family consumer science; OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 18 credit hours in early childhood education, child development, consumer science with at least 12 credit ours in child development; OR
- Associates Degree in early childhood education, child development, special education, child psychology, education psychology, elementary education or family consumer science with two years of experience as a director in an early childhood program, with preference given to experience with a provider that is accredited or TRS certified.
- Must have a minimum of one year of full-time early childhood classroom experience in childcare, Early Head Start, Head Start or prekindergarten through third-grade school program.
- Reliable transportation required. Bi-lingual preferred.
All applicants are subject to a successful background check. This company participates in E-Verify. Equal Opportunity Employer/Programs and Auxiliary Aides and Services are available upon request to individuals with Disabilities (Relay Texas: Phone Number 711).