Woods Rogers Vandeventer Black PLC is seeking a skilled, motivated professional to join the Information Technology Department onsite in our Roanoke office. The successful candidate will have an Associate's degree or equivalent experience in an Information Technology related major, and have experience with computer setup and support, installation, network cabling, troubleshooting, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 support. The Firm will provide training for applications specific to our environment. Candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills and be able to work in a professional environment.
Duties of the position include:
• Software Update Deployment
• Individual or small group training (remote or in-person)
• Help Desk response and support
• Occasional travel to other office locations (mileage reimbursement for personal vehicle)
• Troubleshooting issues with systems, networking, and hardware
• Mobile device support
• Hardware installation
• Participate in an on-call rotation, currently one out of every five weeks. Coverage hours are from 7:00 AM to 10 PM, seven days per week.
Candidate must be able to lift 50 pounds, possess a valid Driver's license, and be able to work unsupervised at times.
Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer