For Part-time Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the office by supporting the Office Manager and performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. Works well with people and communicates in a professional manner.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including Word and Excel).
• Excellent organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Honest, reliable and able to work independently.
• Maintain filing systems.
• Type, prepare and transmit letters and other written correspondence.
• Prepare and updated Excel spreadsheets.
• Maintain office scheduling/tickler system.
• Maintain key documents/files/records for office, including telephone listing, job responsibilities listing, office manual, and company record books.
• Process incoming mail and prepare envelopes for outgoing mail.
• Process bills, write and mail checks, and. balance checkbooks.
• Work with company’s CPA to gather information necessary to prepare monthly financial statements.
• Answer and make telephone calls and respond to messages.
• Maintain office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
• Coordinate and schedule travel, meetings, and appointments for management.
• Occasional errands.
• Special projects as may be assigned, including, for example, mailing holiday gifts, express mailing tax returns, and transmitting financial material.
• Assist in maintaining off-site storage facility and related records.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• At least two years prior experience in an administrative or clerical role.
• Shorthand skills and being a notary (or willing to become one) preferred.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.