Interim SuperintendentWillingboro School District
Willingboro, NJ Full-time
Posted on May 24, 2019
Willingboro School District
Where Excellence is the Expectation
Function: To lead effectively within a collaborative, inclusive and diverse school and community environment. To ensure the Districts vision and mission are implemented with a high degree of integrity. To provide oversight of the instructional programming, facilities strategic planning and finances of the District.
1. Valid N.J. Standard School Administrator Certificate
2. Masters Degree from an accredited college or university; Doctorate preferred.
3. Minimum of five (5) years experience as a School Superintendent
4. Experience with Federal and State reports
5. Knowledge of New Jersey Administrative Code and other applicable federal and state laws. (i.e. NJQSAC)
Respond By: May 24, 2019