IT Analyst I
Do something that means something at Williams. This isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to explore and discover your passion with coworkers who become friends and mentors who push you to be your best self in and out of the office. At Williams, we make clean energy happen. And you can too, so bring your energy to ours!
The IT Analyst I is responsible for providing support in analyzing, developing, and implementing information systems. A focus on efficiency, the ability to resolve sophisticated problems, and attention to detail are keys to success!
Your work will challenge you, and with our Core Values to guide you, you'll quickly learn and grow with us.
- Provides application software development services or technical support
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
- Analyzes requirements and maintains, tests and integrates application components in a timely, cost-effective manner
- Support systems for business and application processes
- Works with key business partners to identify and define requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Required: High school diploma/GED
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Demonstrates excellent organizational/interpersonal skills and safety as the utmost priority
- Needs basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Application and PC skills
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma, the 2nd largest city in Oklahoma and the 47th most populous in the U.S.
Tulsa is known as the Mother of "The Mother Road" - Route 66, and boasts impressive art deco architecture, the #1 city park in the U.S. (The Gathering Place) and is a great venue for live music. It's an easy place to get in and out of, with more than 20 non-stop flight destinations offered at Tulsa International Airport. Tulsa is listed on CNN Travel's best destinations to visit in 2022!
Tulsa is not only a great place to live, but it's affordable. According to the 2019 Economic Report from Tulsa's Future, the cost of living is 8 percent below the U.S. average. There is no place like T-Town. Check out visittulsa.com to learn more!
Why Choose Williams?
We are committed to providing our employees with competitive compensation and benefits as part of your Total Rewards package to help protect your current and future physical, emotional, and financial health. We generally offer health benefit programs to our employees and their families that are competitive and flexible enough to meet your needs, and retirement benefits to allow you to invest now for financial security when you retire. With rich learning and development programming and a high internal mobility rate, you are not just applying to a job with Williams; you are embarking on an exciting career!
- Competitive compensation
- Annual incentive program
- Hybrid work model - one to two work from home days each week for most office-based roles
- Flexible work schedule for most field-based roles
- 401(k) with company matching contribution and a fixed annual company contribution
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous company-paid life insurance and disability benefits
- A consumer-driven health plan option with the potential for a generous company contribution to a Health Savings Account
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid time off, including floating and company holidays
- Wellness Program with annual rewards
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Robust employee learning and development
- High internal mobility (we promote from within)
- Parental leave (we provide up to 6 weeks for each parent)
- Fertility coverage and adoption benefits
- Domestic partner benefits
- Educational reimbursement
- Non-profit donation matching contributions and time off to volunteer
- Employee resource groups
- Employee assistance programs
- Technology to make our work more productive and collaborative
- Regular employee engagement surveys and feedback processes
Eligibility and benefits are governed by the terms of the applicable plan or program document which can be amended or terminated at any time.
For more information, please visit https://www.williams.com/careers/total-rewards/.