Construction Manager - Sr.
Do something that means something at Williams. This isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to explore and discover your passion with coworkers who become friends and mentors who push you to be your best self in and out of the office. At Williams, we make clean energy happen. And you can too, so bring your energy to ours!
The Construction Manager Sr. is responsible for leading teams and collaborating with our construction management and inspection teams. This role will use expertise to lead the planning, coordination and execution of natural gas pipeline and other construction projects, and regards safety as the highest priority!
Your work will challenge you, and with our Core Values to guide you, you'll quickly learn and grow with us.
- Accounts for front end construction planning, estimate development, analysis and contract management
- Provides input in QA/QC staffing plans, construction cost/schedule management and liaison activities with our business partners
- Provides input on contracting strategy and contractor qualification/selection
- Reviews contractor schedules, execution plans, and extra work claims
- Develops and runs construction progress reporting; leads construction closeout
- Performs audits of inspection processes and documentation requirements
- Anticipates and proactively addresses potential issues and claims
- Provides onsite leadership to our inspection team
- Other duties as assigned
- Required: High School Diploma/GED; minimum of eight (8) years' related experience with five (5) years' experience on large projects (greater $50M) and CCM (CMAA) Certification
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Construction Science or Construction Management
Must be willing to:
- Work in extreme temperatures, with loud noises and in enclosed spaces
- Carry or lift items up to 50 lbs and team lift loads of more than 50 lbs as needed
- Stand, walk, climb, bend, stoop, and squat, often for long periods of time
- Work at elevated levels, potentially from man lifts, ladders, scaffolding, and/or small towers, with appropriate PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
- Use hand tools
- Must possess valid State Driver's License and clean driving record
- Demonstrates excellent organizational/interpersonal skills and safety as the utmost priority
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and PC skills
(Minimum, Midpoint, Maximum)
$100,000 - $120,000 - $145,000
Why Choose Williams?
We are committed to providing our employees with competitive compensation and benefits as part of your Total Rewards package to help protect your current and future physical, emotional, and financial health. We generally offer health benefit programs to our employees and their families that are competitive and flexible enough to meet your needs, and retirement benefits to allow you to invest now for financial security when you retire. With rich learning and development programming and a high internal mobility rate, you are not just applying to a job with Williams; you are embarking on an exciting career!
- Competitive compensation
- Annual incentive program
- Hybrid work model - one to two work from home days each week for most office-based roles
- Flexible work schedule for most field-based roles
- 401(k) with company matching contribution and a fixed annual company contribution
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous company-paid life insurance and disability benefits
- A consumer-driven health plan option with the potential for a generous company contribution to a Health Savings Account
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid time off, including floating and company holidays
- Wellness Program with annual rewards
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Robust employee learning and development
- High internal mobility (we promote from within)
- Parental leave (we provide up to 6 weeks for each parent)
- Fertility coverage and adoption benefits
- Domestic partner benefits
- Educational reimbursement
- Non-profit donation matching contributions and time off to volunteer
- Employee resource groups
- Employee assistance programs
- Technology to make our work more productive and collaborative
- Regular employee engagement surveys and feedback processes
Eligibility and benefits are governed by the terms of the applicable plan or program document which can be amended or terminated at any time.
For more information, please visit https://www.williams.com/careers/total-rewards/.