Custodian 2 & DSHS Adult Family Home Instructor
Whatcom Community College Bellingham, WA Full-time Education
Posted on September 6, 2020
- Custodian 2
- DSHS Adult Family Home Instructor
- Responsible for presenting the DSHS materials and curriculum and staying apprised of any changes to the DSHS program.
- Representing the DSHS viewpoint on Adult Family Home policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with students, staff, and guest speakers.
- Provide for the orderly conduct of program learning activities, individual student learning needs, and the appropriate evaluation of student progress towards attaining the learning objectives.
- Work effectively with students from academically, culturally, and economically diverse backgrounds.
- Plan, conduct, monitor, and track training to meet the state training requirements.
- Handle administrative procedures, including tracking student attendance, test results and student outcomes.
- Attend meetings outside of class time, as needed.
- Support the college's mission in service to the community, and guide individuals to achieve their educational and professional goals.
- Attend the 12-hour DSHS Train the Trainer session and the 8-hour DSHS Adult Family Home orientation prior to teaching.