Camera Operator #49868, Graphics/Typist #49872, Assistant Media Coordinator/Librarian #49873
WFSU-TV/The Florida Channel is looking to fill the following OPS positions to assist with our legislative coverage:
• Camera Operator (3) - Job Id 49868
• Graphics/Typist (1) - Job Id 49872
• Assistant Media Coordinator/Librarian (1) – Job Id 49873
The Florida Channel - located in Tallahassee, FL - produces 24/7, year-round coverage of all three branches of state government. Programming includes gavel-to-gavel coverage of a wide variety of state proceedings, along with a wide variety of documentary and public affairs programs and segments covering issues of interest and importance to all Floridians. The programming is delivered statewide by satellite and is also available on the Internet.
- See posting for education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; strong attention to detail; good organizational skills; computer literacy.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- Ability to successfully complete any required background checks.
Dates of Employment and Schedule:
Approximately employment dates are 9/17–12/17, 2021 resuming 1/3– 3/11, 2022; minimum 30 hours weekly.
Positions are required to work a set schedule Tuesday – Thursday from 7:30 am - 6:30 pm. Flexibility is needed as Monday and/or Friday hours differ - based on department needs. Occasional weekend and OT work might be required.
An Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer