Western Mental Health Center in Marshall, MN is looking for a licensed clinical director – LICSW, LP, PsyD or PhD in Clinical Psychology
This position will oversee the clinical staff and services including:
- Direct supervision of staff
- Implements and/or maintains clinical procedures and clinical records to meet requirements of State and Federal licensing authorities as well as all contracted vendors.
- Responsible for program content of all assigned programs, program evaluation and contract maintenance ensuring all clients and contracting agencies needs are met.
- Responsible for In-Service training and agency staff development to meet the continuing needs of the Center and/or Center clients.
- Provides clinical supervision as needed.
- Provides individual, group, family and/or psychotherapy, (within limits of experience and educational background) including emergency services as necessary to meet the needs of clients and the Center
A non-profit organization, Western Mental Health Center focuses its efforts on providing comprehensive mental health services to meet varied community needs. Established in 1958, Western Mental Health Center began operating as a result of the Minnesota Community Mental Health Act. We have offices in the counties of Lincoln, Lyon, Murray, Redwood and Yellow Medicine.
At Western Mental Health Center, our mission is to promote and advance mental health, to treat persons with mental health or related needs, and to provide collaborative and educational services to the community. We work in collaboration with county, school, court, corrections, health care and many other professionals throughout the community.