Installer and Service TechnicianWestern Fireplace
Installer and Service Technician
Work in the Valley's hottest trade! Looking for hard working people with great attitude and a mechanical aptitude. No experience necessary, will train the right people.
Full time, year round. Benefits include Health Insurance, 401k and paid vacation.
Installation and Service Technician Job Duties:
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
Welcome to Western Fireplace Supply Stores & Showrooms. Since 1983, Western Fireplace Supply has helped more people find heating solutions for their homes than any other fireplace company in Colorado.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.