Operations SupervisorWest Fargo Public Schools
West Fargo Public Schools is seeking quality applicants to join our outstanding team of school bus drivers! Full training will be provided and result in the applicant obtaining their ND CDL for school buses. Our success is based on offering thorough, effective training, flexible schedules, and a positive work environment!
Also seeking Activities and Substitute Bus Drivers. Activity drivers transport West Fargo Schools teams to various events throughout the year, which may include overnight travel. Substitute drivers work on an on-call basis.
Term: Schedules start at 4+ hours/day and occasional overtime hours are available
Summary: Transports students to and from school in a safe and timely manner and assists in the maintenance of the buses.
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Reliable and dependable attendance
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Ability to perform the essential job functions
* Prior experience providing transportation to students preferred, but not required
* Prior experience working with children of varying levels of ability preferred, but not required
Salary: 2018-19 Classified Support Staff Salary Schedule $15.26/hour starting wage and benefits include paid time off, paid holidays, and retirement contributions. Health insurance options are also available.
Deadline: Open until filled
External applicants are eligible for ND Veteran's Preference: North Dakota veterans claiming preference must submit all proof of eligibility by the closing date. Proof of eligibility includes a form DD214, and if claiming disabled veteran's status, a current letter of disability.