Food Service WorkersWest Fargo Public Schools
West Fargo Public Schools is seeking applicants to fill multiple food service positions at various locations throughout the district.
Term: 182 day positions aligned with the West Fargo Public Schools calendar, most positions work 3-4 hours/day. Candidates will Assist in the preparation and service of meals to students according to established methods and procedures, while following high standards of sanitation and food safety.
* Assist in preparing and serving meals to students and staff
* Perform cleaning tasks including dishwashing, sweeping and mopping floors
* Maintain high standards of food safety and sanitation
* Give strict attention to product quality, portion control and minimization of waste
* Clean work area using proper sanitation procedures and supplies
* Assist in maintaining accurate records of daily food preparation
* Perform cashiering duties, including use of computer as needed
* Display a positive and friendly attitude toward students and staff
* Work in a team environment
* Focus on the needs of the individuals being served
* Assist other food service employees in heavy lifting when needed
* Attend training and/or workshops as directed
* Adhere to assigned work schedule and maintain regular and punctual attendance
* Other duties as assigned
* High School diploma or GED
* Reliable and dependable attendance
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Prior experience with large quantity food preparation preferred
Salary: 2019-20 Classified Support Staff Salary Schedule
Deadline: Until Filled.