Volunteer ManagerWeld Food Bank
Weld Food Bank is seeking a full time Volunteer Manager who will be responsible for recruiting and training volunteers.
Computer skills required.
Position reports to Director of Development. Position manages and coordinates the volunteer activities of WFB. Works closely with each of the food bank’s department leadership staff to identify volunteer needs as well as specific program/event requirements. Assists with all development activities including donor and community outreach, recognition, and special events. Must adhere to Weld Food Bank Core Values.
Skills / Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Volunteer or experience with group management preferred
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Position requires occasional public speaking
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds repetitively
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be willing to work in all areas of food bank operations as needed including warehouse, office, on occasion outside locations and on evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, prospective volunteers, clients, and the general public
- Ability to be certified to use an electric pallet jack
- Willing to perform additional duties/projects as assigned