Mower, Flagger, CDL DriverWeld County
Weld County Public Works hiring:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned. (any one position may not include all of the duties listed nor do the listed examples include all duties which may be found in positions of this class.)
• Mow weeds on county roads.
• Maintain all equipment daily.
• Operate a tractor with a 15' (foot) mower deck.
• Operate a weed eater.
• Sharpen blades and change as needed.
• Work regularly near moving mechanical parts; in high, precarious places on occasion; and in constant outside weather conditions that range from occasional exposure to extreme heat and cold temperatures.
• Handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
• Occasionally required to stand; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- CDL Driver
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.