CDL Driver-Service Worker, Corrections Counselor, Deputy District AttorneyWeld County
- CDL Driver-Service Worker
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned. (Any one position may not include all of the duties listed nor do the listed examples include all duties which may be found in positions of this class.)
• Perform a variety of semi-skilled and skilled work in the operation of trucks, tools in construction and repair activities, and will be required to perform a certain amount of manual labor.
• Must have a basic knowledge of road construction/maintenance procedures, perform work with little direction to aid in the efficient and effective completion of the project or assigned task.
• Must be available to respond to and work extraordinary hours during emergency events.
• Must perform work in a courteous and safe manner.
• Must be able to follow instructions from senior employees.
• Must perform work in a courteous and safe manner and maintain working relationships with co-workers
• When contact with the public is required, the employee must maintain a courteous, helpful attitude.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
- Corrections Counselor
- Deputy District Attorney
- Patrol Deputy
- Fiscal Office Supervisor
- Fleet Tech/Mechanic
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.