Custodian 1Washington State University
Custodian 1: WSU Health Sciences Spokane WSU Health Sciences, Spokane is seeking applicants for a full-time Custodian 1 position to perform routine housekeeping and custodial duties.
Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and care of facilities in an assigned area.
Summary of duties:
- Clean and sanitize restrooms/shower rooms and fixtures in accordance with established procedures and standards: refill dispensers; remove trash. Clean, disinfect and polish drinking fountains and sinks.
- Clean stainless steel and laminated walls in elevators.
- Remove recycled material and trash throughout entire assigned area.
- Dust high ledges and ductwork as needed.
- Remove all visible dirt and fingerprints from desks, tables, furniture, chairs, counter tops, hand rails, etc., and from glass in doors, re-lights, windows.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the job.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Required to work an overnight shift.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and proven ability to read and write.
- Six (6) months of custodial experience.
WSU is an EEO/AA/ADA employer/educator.