Rental CoordinatorWagner Rents
Rental Coordinator Gypsum, CO Wagner Rents, The CAT Rental Store., has an excellent career opportunity for a Rental Coordinator at our Gypsum location.
The ideal candidate must possess strong customer service skills, administrative skills, and the ability to multi-task.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Invoices Caterpillar and non-CAT rentals, damage charges, and demos
- Performs all required steps to accurately and efficiently process AG, Caterpillar, and non-CAT rentals and invoices
- Maintains records on all rental equipment that is transferred or sold out of the Rental Fleet
- Understands and applies the applicable taxes to invoices
- Receives and reviews shipping and receiving documents from the branches for accuracy and completeness
- Assists the Rental Fleet Sales Administrator with preparation, processing, and distribution of rental, credit, and sales documents in a timely manner
- Inputs lost-sales rental data into the computer
- Uses DBS to input reservations, write rental contracts, process exchanges, write pick-up tickets, close rental invoices, input data into the shipping and receiving screens, and process equipment transfers
- Handles overdue rental contracts and expired reservations, and ensures that all contracts are current and signed
- Coordinates shipping and receiving of the machines with the yard personnel
- Thoroughly understands the rental process as to which inventory should be rented
We offer competitive pay & a complete benefits package including health/dental/vision insurance, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and more. We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K, tuition reimbursement and more. Come join our team, working for the industry leader.
Contact Sarah Kaminsky, Recruiter at 303-739-3097 with any questions
Wagner Equipment Co. is an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.