Mechanic Needed Carbondale, CO.
Wagner Rents - The Cat Rental Store, has excellent and exciting career opportunities for mechanics at our Carbondale location. Must have shop or service knowledge and preferably experience maintaining and repairing construction related equipment including earth moving equipment.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of one to five years of mechanical experience. Should be self-motivated and reliable. We are able to train the right candidate on the job, and through classes at our Wagner Training Institute. Must have own tools. Rental or construction industry experience preferred.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Learns and understands how to use the work order system
- Documents the 4 C's (Complaint, Cause, Correction, Complication) on Wynne work orders
- Applies 5S (Sort, Set in Order, Sweep, Standardize and Sustain) principles following every job
- Works effectively with others in the shop and accepts helpful technical advice from others with more work experience
- Engages in required safety practices at all times
- Reads and understands the manufacturers' Operation and Maintenance Manual per machine type and complies with its contents
- Inspects equipment and maintains equipment to ensure safe operation
- Performs manufacturer's scheduled maintenance up to 500 hours
- Ensures all operating controls and functions are in compliance with Manufacturers' specifications
- Inspects machines returned from rental for customer damage and notifies the Shop Coordinator regarding any specific damage that was found
- Attends training as requested
- Assumes yard duties as needed; loads/unloads equipment, and cleans returned rental equipment with pressure washer
We offer competitive pay & a complete benefits package including health/dental/vision insurance, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Wagner Equipment Co. is an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.