Executive DirectorWadena County DAC
Wadena County DAC, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, licensed by the Department of Human Services, providing employment, vocational and integration opportunities for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities has a challenging and rewarding career opportunity for an Executive Director.
Under the direction of the Wadena County DAC Board of Directors, this position is responsible for oversight and leadership. The successful candidate will administer all agency programs and services. Oversee all agency operations including finance, strategic planning, human resources, public relations and marketing.
- A bachelor's degree in a human services, business administration or related field and three years of human services/financial administration experience, including supervisory experience; or five years of experience in a human services delivery system including at least three years in a management or supervisory position.
- Knowledge of MN-DHS 245D and other related rules.
- Strong financial and budget management skills.
- Strong leadership and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think and plan at the strategic level.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, staff board members and others in the community.
- Good driving record and possession of a current driver's license.
- Ability to pass criminal background check, vehicle insurance qualification and be fiduciary bondable.
An Equal Opportunity Employer