Human Resources CoordinatorVirginia Economic Development Partnership
Human Resources Coordinator, Richmond
The Virginia Economic Development Partnership (VEDP) is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to provide administrative, technical and programmatic support to the Human Resources Division. The successful candidate will have significant experience working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment that requires strong attention to detail. This person must be able to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects, work well under pressure to meet deadlines, exhibit sound judgment in making decisions, and maintain confidentiality on sensitive matters.
• Assist with recruiting, new hire orientation and employee recognition programs
• Respond to employee requests or refer to appropriate team member
• Track and follow-up on required HR documents and processes
• Create and maintain the existing filing structure to meet audit and records management guidelines
• Oversee onboarding of new hires to include scheduling, providing information, and collecting feedback
• Procure supplies and process invoices
• Schedule conference rooms and serve as back-up to Receptionist, as needed
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Exceptional grammar and proofreading skills
• Strong organizational skills
Education and Experience:
• Post-secondary education in business administration or related field is preferred
• Minimum 4 years' experience providing administrative support
• Database management experience preferred
A valid driver's license is required. Salary minimum: $42,000. Application deadline: February 13, 2020.
All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, political affiliation, genetics, or against otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities. It is VEDP's intent that its employment and personnel policies and practices conform to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action. Applicants requiring more information or requiring assistance may contact VEDP Human Resources at 1-804-545-5634 or firstname.lastname@example.org. TDD 1-800-828-1120.