HOA Maintenance TechnicianVillage at Breckenridge
HOA Maintenance Technician
Needed to provide common area maintenance for resort community. Thursday-Sunday – day shift; previous experience & CPO helpful, but not required. Full time, ski pass, health insurance & 401K, pay depending on experience ($17+).
Essential Responsibilities: (May include some or all of the following as applicable)
- Reviews and completes work orders assigned by Maintenance Supervisor or Community Association Manager.
- Routinely inspects community and advises supervisor of any issues or makes corrections.
- Utilizes and maintains equipment in a proper, safe and effective manner.
- Maintains working relationships with community staff.
- Painting or touch up of all common areas as needed.
- Properly performs casual labor, such as lifting/moving heavy items as directed by supervisor.
- Makes general carpentry, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and other minor community/building repairs as long as a permit is not required to complete the job.
- Maintains records and other maintenance reports as directed by supervisor.
- Reports need for major repairs to Community Association Manager Maintenance Supervisor.
- Checks all lighting daily.
- Pressure washes decks, sidewalks, entrances, and A/C and heat pump pads as necessary to maintain neat appearance.
- Regularly check AC drip pans for draining and clogs.
- Maintain any applicable recreational amenities (i.e. tennis courts, basketball court, bocce court).
- Ensures all safety precautions and procedures are followed while performing duties in compliance with OSHA guidelines and requirements.
- May be assigned other duties by Community Association Manager.