Valet, PBX Operator, Reservation AgentViceroy Snowmass
Viceroy Snowmass is hiring for:
- PBX Operator
- Reservation Agent
- Spa Front Desk
- Massage Therapist
- Chef de Partie
We are currently seeking a Chef de Partie to join our team!
Scope of this Position:
- To assist in the efficient running of the culinary operations of the Executive Chef.
- Ensure adherence to company Culinary and Food Safety standards as well as compliance of Food Handling laws of Colorado.
- To ensure that culinary services meet and exceed customer expectations.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- Knowledge of purchasing, inventory controls, suppliers and equipment.
- Keeps the Culinary team focused on guest satisfaction and desired financial results.
- Ensures food production occurs according to operating and quality standards.
- Creates, maintains and ensures compliance with all culinary policies, standards and procedures.
- Ensures the highest quality perishable products are available to customers
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise “Remember to Live,” an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.
Benefits Include: Health Insurance , PTO, Matching 401k, Colleague Discounts, Free Shift Meal.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.