Sustainable Materials Manager #R-20190909-0150VF Corporation
Sustainable Materials Manager, VF Corporation, Greenwood Village, CO.
Play an integral role in achieving VF's goal to create game-changing sustainable products. Lay the foundation to source more sustainable materials at scale and incorporate new sustainable material innovations into product lines.
- Bachelor's degree in Materials Science, Chemistry, Textiles, Engineering, or a directly related field and 3 years textile and apparel materials development and commercialization experience. Up to 30% travel required. Telecommuting permitted.
Qualifying experience must include 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Textile chemistry, manufacturing processes, and fibers and feedstocks.
- Retail-specific product lifecycle management tools, including Enovia and Flex.
- Strategic cost management and global apparel supply chains.
Qualifying experience must include 2 years of experience in each of the following:
- Textile sustainability and impact assessments.
- Working across a multi-billion dollar brand portfolio to achieve shared outcomes.
- Working within retail industry-specific collaborative organizations.
Job Number R-20190909-0150.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.