Production ForemanVANGUARD PERMIAN LLC
Vanguard Natural Resources
The position is located in Vanguard's New Mexico Operating Area (currently have offices in Eunice and Artesia), reporting to the Production Superintendent. The successful candidate will be a hands on, self-starting, well organized, results driven individual in charge of coordinating & supervising the day to day operations of production personnel. The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving budgetary goals for both production and expenses. Additionally, he/she will be responsible for maintaining safe operating practices, environmental excellence, and regulatory compliance.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years of related industry experience
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Basic computer skills
- Basic understanding of economic evaluations and indicators
- Clean driving record that must be maintained
- Strong attitude toward health, safety, and a clean environment
- Must possess a strong work ethic, self-initiative, positive attitude, accountability, and integrity
- Knowledge of NMOCD, BLM, and NM SLO regulations
- First point of contact for these agencies
- Meeting or beating budgetary goals is the primary job responsibility. This will be done by both maximizing production and minimizing expenses.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in production, cost efficiencies and/or problem areas (i.e. rod parts, electrical issues, chemical use etc.)
- Daily communications with field personnel to maximize operational efficiencies
- Some overnight travel required.
- Will occasionally be required to travel and work extended hours on short notice.
- Supervise on site operations, such as well service operations, daily production operations and maintenance of facilities.
- Understand and apply company policies and ensure others comply as well.
- Utilize company LOS and other data sources to identify opportunities; provide recommendations to Superintendent and Operations Engineers
- Supervision and training of Operators and Well Techs.
- Review, process and approve invoices.
- Secure and maintain company issued equipment (i.e. vehicles, computers, test equipment etc.)
- Demonstrate and promote safe and ethical work habits at all times.
- Responsible for facility inspections.
- Insure all safety issues are identified on new projects.
- Insure operations are OSHA compliant.