Staff Accountant needed to perform general ledger accounting functions, reconciliations and financial reporting.
Valley View Hospital is looking for a Staff Accountant to perform general ledger accounting functions, reconciliations and financial reporting. This position also provides backup of other accounting functions and assists on other projects as assigned.
- Accounting degree preferred
- Two to three years previous experience in accounting--including general ledger, fixed asset record-keeping, and preparation of payroll/sales tax forms
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required
Entry salary dependent upon experience, education and skill-set
- Minimum: $21.33
- Maximum: $32.00
Valley View offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports our employees' physical, emotional and financial health.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous Paid Time Off accrual
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(a) and 403(b) plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- And more
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.