Administrative AssistantVail Dermatology
A great local opportunity working closely with a dermatopathologist to manage the pathology department. Administrative assistant will be responsible for organizing slides, generating and inputting reports. Responsible for managing all pathology consultations. This position requires high level of organization and ability to multi task. This position can be adjusted for part time or full time hours.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.