Human Resources Generalist - WI
Human Resources Generalist
The University of Wisconsin Parkside currently has a vacancy for a Human Resources Generalist.
Essential Job Functions
- Serves as a consultative Human Resources resource and liaison. Interprets, advises on, applies and disseminates complex policies, procedures, and options to leadership and employees; and recommends best strategies according to established objectives and goals.
- Facilitates and processes complex transactions and programs according to established policies and procedures.
- Audits human resources reports to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
- Develops and implements processes and procedures for one or many various HR functions such as employee trainings, recruitments, compensation, and payroll.
- Receives and responds to inquiries in-person, via email, and through various communication mediums and relays information to appropriate entities.
- Contributes to the development of strategic plans and directs staff implementation of initiatives in alignment with strategic goals.
Essential Knowledge And Abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize asks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRS system.