Administrative Coordinator, SON RISE Center
To provide professional guidance, supervision, and coordination in the administrative duties of a department.
Specific Job-Related Duties:
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates administrative duties.
- Performs personnel management functions such as recruitment, interviewing, and hiring for a department.
- Conducts employee performance reviews and makes recommendations for merit increases, promotions, and demotions.
- Participates in departmental budget planning and development.
- Coordinates procurement of equipment and supplies and manages all phases of acquisition cycle.
- Interprets rules, regulations, and policies and executes as applicable.
- Assists administrator in establishing and attaining goals and objectives.
- Conducts special projects and reports.
- Manages office staff.
- Adheres to internal controls established for department.
- Performs related duties as required.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field; 3 years related experience.
Commensurate with experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.