Supervisory Loan Specialist (Agricultural) #FSA-21-10975351-DHA
The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Farm Service Agency (FSA) has a fulltime permanent Supervisory Loan Specialist (Agricultural) position open to the public in Worthington, Minn. Annual salary ranges from $64,649 to $100,739 (GS-11 through GS-12) depending on applicant qualifications and includes excellent benefits.
The job is located at the Nobles County FSA Office, 1567 McMillian Street, Suite 1, Worthington, Minn., and serves Nobles County and surrounding area.
- Serves as the Service Center technical authority on the Farm Loan Programs and the primary point-of-contact on all farm loan issues addressed in the counties serviced;
- Supervises and directs the work of a subordinate staff responsible for making, servicing, and liquidating loans under FSA farm loan authorities;
- Has delegated loan approval authority and performs the full range of loan specialist duties;
- Attends public meetings with various groups and associations, and performs public relations and outreach efforts in the geographic areas serviced;
- Has knowledge of the technical and administrative concepts, principles, and practices of farm loan and financial management;
- Has knowledge of farm operations, land use and value, and production and marketing of various crops and livestock.
Apply online at www.usajobs.gov for Job Opportunity Announcement No. FSA-21-10975351-DHA.
The applicant must select the "Saint Paul, MN" location to be considered for the Worthington position.
If you apply for this position, contact District Director Jamie VanderWeyst at 320-429-1304.
FSA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender