Official Court Reporter (.85 FTE)US District Court Eastern District
The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington has an opening for a Part Time Official Court Reporter (.85 FTE) in Spokane, Washington
Salary Range CR Level 1 & Level 4 $67,618 - $77,760 (plus transcription fees) Depending upon Experience and Qualifications Initial Review Date Friday, October 25, 2019 (Applications received by this date will receive priority consideration) Open Until Filled
Required Minimum Qualifications: Applicants meeting the following qualification requirements will be considered:
- Four years of court reporting experience;
- Successfully tested for listing on the registry of professional reporters of the National Court Reporters Association (NCRA);
- Skill in the use of computer-aided transcription equipment; and
- Possess and provide all necessary personal equipment and software
Other duties as assigned.
- Attends and records verbatim all testimony for civil and criminal court proceedings.
- Provides translation of court proceedings to the judge's computer monitor and delivery of translation to the judge following adjournment.
- Provides transcripts within the time frames at the applicable per page rate in accordance with the regulations of the Judicial Conference.
- Responsible for determining billings and formats comply with Judicial Conference requirements.