The U.S. District Court is currently recruiting for a Procurement Supervisor. The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
•Delivers high quality department work product in accordance with the Guide to Judiciary Policy and the court’s Internal Control Manual.
- Oversees property management work of non-IT Custodial Officer and the designated Disposal Officer.
- Oversees and accurately executes contracts on behalf of the Court as well as the payment(s) of each contract. For reoccurring expenses, ensures adequate budget planning is utilized. Contracts must be well documented and executed in accordance with Judiciary regulations and guidelines. Ensures receiving reports are timely and accurately completed as well as ensure invoices are audited and submitted for payment processing within payment terms of contracts and office deadlines. Maintains Levels 1, 2 and 3 contracting officer designations. Plan and coordinate the time and delivery of purchases and timely completion of receiving reports.
- Responds to and oversees department help desk tickets, including those related to facility related requests. Works harmoniously with the Space and Facilities Project Manager to ensure the needs to the Court are timely addressed and met. Plan and provide escorting oversight to facility related projects.
- Plans and participates in providing support and setup to court related meetings and events, including those funded with non-appropriated funds.
- Recruits, selects, supervises, and evaluates Procurement staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must have at least 2 years of experience in administrative/clerical work and a four-year degree. Prior experience in a legal environment is preferred. Salary is $69,376 - $112,745 DOE w/ full benefits.
To see specific position requirements, benefit information and the application process, visit the careers tab on www.casd.uscourts.gov for the entire vacancy announcement.
Closing date for this position is January 25, 2022.