Audio/Visual SpecialistUS DISTRICT COURT
The U.S. District Court is currently recruiting for a Audio/Visual Specialist. The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
• Assists Court Audio/Visual Administrator with A/V support in courtrooms, chambers, Clerk’s Office and other conference rooms throughout the court location.
• Provides technical support and user training for courtroom and A/V systems. Performs routine troubleshooting and repairs to systems.
• Serves as instructor for non-technical staff on courtroom technology techniques, applications and utilization. Develop procedural guidelines and training documentation, as needed, for end users.
• Knowledge of the following systems preferred: Lectrosonics, Biamp, Extron, Polycom and Cisco videoconferencing systems.
• Provides on-site repair, reconfiguration, adjustments, trouble-shooting and replacement of A/V equipment and supplies. Maintain and develop software to enhance system operations. Perform testing and regular preventative maintenance. Devisee security mechanisms to protect hardware and software resources. Create and maintain system documentation.
• Coordinate warranty work, maintenance agreements and timely repair of equipment for all vendor contracts covering audio/visual and telecommunications equipment.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Must Must have two years of specialized experience, including at least one year equivalent to work at the CL-25; or Completion of the requirements for a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university . Salary is $55,421 - $80,933 DOE w/ full benefits.
To see specific position requirements, benefit information and the application process, visit the careers tab on www.casd.uscourts.gov for the entire vacancy announcement.
Closing date for this position is Friday, July 19, 2019.