Executive Office and Admin Specialist #329998University of Minnesota Duluth Library
UMD Information Technology Systems and Services
Executive Office and Admin Specialist
- High School Diploma/GED and four years of related office experience.
- Training/education may be substituted for some of the years of experience.
- Experience using computers and general office software.
- Experience providing customer support.
- Higher Education work experience.
- Accounts Payable/Receivable experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets.
12 month, full time AFSCME Clerical Bargaining Unit position
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer. Smoking, chewing tobacco and the use of electronic cigarettes prohibited on all UMD property, including indoor facilities, campus grounds and University vehicles.