Admissions Counselor and Business Liaison - Fargo
The University of Jamestown's College of Graduate and Professional Studies seeks an Admissions Counselor and Business Liaison to be responsible for the recruitment and enrollment of new students in the University of Jamestown's online Professional Studies and UJ Accelerated programs. Housed in the university's Fargo location, the primary responsibility of this position is to effectively articulate the mission and unique strengths of the university to potential students and business leaders in North Dakota and western Minnesota.
Other duties include:
* Conducting face-to-face meetings with businesses, non-profits, and community colleges to facilitate the recruitment process;
* Creating, maintaining, and strengthening partnerships with businesses and community colleges in the region;
* Communicating with potential students in a professional, consistent, and systematic manner through text messages, email, phone calls, and in person;
* Representing the university at recruitment and career fairs;
* Generating social media content and assisting with social media marketing campaigns; and
* Coordinating recruitment efforts with program directors and other university officials.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently and as a part of a team, possess excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to listen well, be highly organized, manage time effectively, and be detail-oriented. Outstanding interpersonal skills and a solid work ethic are required. A bachelor's degree along with previous experience in recruiting and/or sales are required.
The University of Jamestown is an AA/EO employer.
Established as Jamestown College in North Dakota in 1883 by members of the Presbyterian Church, the University of Jamestown is a private university that blends the liberal arts with sound professional preparation and grants the degrees of Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, and Bachelor of Science in Nursing as well as master's degrees in Education, Leadership, and Clinical Counseling and a doctorate in Physical Therapy. UJ Accelerated, the newest division of the University, is based in Phoenix, Arizona, and delivers intensive up-skilling opportunities to learners in a variety of settings.