The University of Idaho's College of Natural Resources is seeking an enthusiastic Program Coordinator, to help develop and track budget and ensure that research and activities comply with federal and university policies.
• Coordinating grant development efforts, providing unit-level review, providing feedback to authors regarding compliance with proposal guidelines and university policies and procedures. This includes tracking the completion of all required documents.
• Developing and/or analyzing proposal budgets and other components of proposals as assigned, including estimating costs based on institution standards and proposal and/or agency guidelines.
• Entering and processing proposals through university proposal approval and submission system(s) and serving as liaison to the College of Natural Resources administrative office, the Office of Sponsored programs and other university offices involved in the review, approval and submission process.
• Coordinating completion of modifications needed to proposals and/or awarded sponsored projects.
• Maintaining up-to-date biographical sketches for the director and other key personnel.
• Serving as unit resource for complying with institution, state, federal and applicable agency guidelines related to sponsored programs.
More information and application instructions can be found at https://uidaho.peopleadmin.com/postings/31556