Website and Communications CoordinatorUniversity of Idaho
Website and Communications Coordinator
The WSU College of Nursing seeks a full-time Web and Communications Coordinator in Spokane. Primary responsibilities include managing and optimizing the college's website; managing email marketing; and administrating the college's intranet on SharePoint.
- Successful candidates will possess a bachelor's degree in public relations, communications, marketing or other relevant field and two (2) years of professional experience in print or broadcast news media, public relations, or marketing including the use of electronic media, or two (2) years of other relevant professional experience.
- Must have experience using WordPress, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite and a CRM platform.
- Experience in graphic design and photography highly preferred.
- Ability to have a flexible schedule and valid driver's license are required.
- Experience working with individuals to gather information and preparing tools, documents and content based on these interactions.
- Experience with graphic design.
- Experience in photography.
- Experience using social media platforms.
WSU is an EO/AA Educator/Employer.