Journeyman Carpenter #SP002156PUniversity of Idaho
Journeyman Carpenter Door Specialist Facilities Management .
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complying with all safety policies and ADA requirements when performing required job duties.
- Ensuring compliance with all safety policies, procedures, and work practices established by the University.
- Avoiding any activity that creates or constitutes a serious hazard to themselves or others while working for the university.
- Immediately bringing any concern to his/her supervisor, or others designated by departmental/divisional procedures, if any employee believes that performing an assigned work task or activity may pose a serious risk to life or health.
- Ensuring that employees reporting to them are adequately trained, equipped, monitored, evaluated, and guided as appropriate to comply with established safety policies, standards, and procedures.
- Developing, approving, and/or implementing safety procedures and programs as needed. Annual performance evaluations will reflect performance in promoting safe work practices.