CNC Programmer & OperatorsUniversal Metal Products
Universal Metal Products, Inc. specializes in custom metal forming, serving customers globally in the Appliance, Transportation and Industrial markets for over 60 years. We are strategically located in three US locations with over 100 forming machines. We provide tooling design, value-added assembly, heat treat, and finishing operations.
Our customers include General Electric, Electrolux and Whirlpool in the appliance manufacturing sector.
We also engineer and manufacture components for GM, Ford, FCA, Honda, Nissan, Toyota, BMW, VW, Daimler, Tesla, and Hyundai. Our success is a result of our diverse, talented and hard-working teams. We’re committed to teamwork, training and development, continuous improvement and the safety and well-being of our people. We have an immediate need for a CNC Programmer/Operator to join our team!
• Perform daily CNC operation
• Program and set up the CNC and support equipment
• Perform quality checks, using properly calibrated measuring devices
• Complete all necessary documentation and paperwork
• Read/interpret blueprints
• Troubleshoot issues as needed
• Follow established standards and setups
• Clean/maintain an assigned area
• 3-5 years of CNC experience in a metal stamping environment required
• Must have high attention to detail and strong mechanical aptitude
• MasterCam knowledge helpful
• Able to work independently with limited supervision