Online Program Coordinator
Online Program Coordinator
The University of Nebraska at Kearney - eCampus Office is seeking a Online Program Coordinator.
• Proactive outreach to prospective UNK students through the CRM system, email, phone and other communication methods
• Build relationships to support prospective students through the decision-making and application process, assisting prospective students in navigating the admissions process and meeting deadlines
• Discuss educational and career plans consistent with the UNK student’s goals, interests, and requirements
• Connect institution and program value propositions to prospective students by sharing relevant insights and information into offerings such as academic programs, resources, program features, etc.
• Provide exceptional customer service including timely response to emails and voice messages in accordance with guidelines Program & Admissions Knowledge
• Advise UNK students including but not limited to the students in the Communication Disorders online leveling program and master’s program,
• Coordinate and manage all paperwork for clinical placements and internships, and analyze the impact of the program.
• Maintain understanding of UNK programs application requirements and processes and communicate these effectively and in a supportive manner to prospective students
• Maintain in depth understanding of online programs at home campus, and general knowledge of online programs system wide
• Provide accurate information about institutional policies, procedures, resources, and programs
• Unofficial evaluation of student transcripts and maintain relevant student files
CRM & Reporting:
• Collect and maintain accurate prospective UNK student demographic data and program-related information of prospective students in customer relations management system
• Develop or assist in the development and/or optimization of lead nurturing email campaigns
• Report or assist in the reporting of lead conversion to application and enrollment and other related data
• Four-year degree, emphasis in communication, marketing, business, or related field; or equivalent.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to cultivate strong interpersonal customer and co-worker relationships and work effectively cross functionally
• Ability to read and interpret complex information, talk with customers and listen attentively
• Proficiency with computer software to include word processing, databases and spreadsheets necessary
• Strong organization and attention to detail and accuracy is essential
• Ability to work collaboratively and interact effectively with team members, clients and outside constituents
Ideal candidates will exhibit the following traits:
• Intellectually agile, problem solver, and team player who seeks to contribute to the success of the organization
• A self-starter who is comfortable with attention to detail and able to work independently, along with having the judgement to seek supervision and/or input from others when necessary
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Proven follow through on projects and timely execution of tasks in a fast-paced setting
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled