Centerville, OH Full-time
Posted on March 17, 2019
Utilities Instrumentation Service, Inc. now hiring Project Manager Dayton, OH
Job Description Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing electrical maintenance and acceptance testing projects including work orders, vendor management, and routine communication with field staff and clients.
- Managing field staff by providing field staff schedules, generating field files, securing necessary tools, ensuring safety requirements are met, and completing all field staff reports.
- Closing projects by addressing any repairs that may be required, any additional scope, additional quotes, final report, discuss future service contracts, and final client contact.
- Writing proposals and developing relationships with existing and prospective clients to promote growth.
- Performing other duties that help make UIS successful.
Qualifications, Experience and Education Requirements
- Proven project management experience in electrical projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering is a plus.
- Must be able to read electrical drawings. This includes equipment protection and control schematics.
- Good computer skills with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. AutoCAD is a plus.
- Supports UIS' core values
- Strong aptitude for technical challenges and troubleshooting.
- Has a hands-on approach when necessary.
- Aptitude for building relationships with clients, field staff and vendors.
- Excellent communication skills, organizational ability, positive attitude.
- Demonstrate ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines.
- Strong work ethic, embraces new challenges, will do the necessary research to find the right solution.
UIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer