MRI Technologist - Radiology
Performs magnetic resonance imaging procedures for diagnosis and treatment requiring independent judgement, ingenuity and initiative.
Job Opening Qualifications
- Prefer experienced MRI Technologists.
- Prefer satisfactory completion of an accredited MRI program with advanced MRI certification or registry-eligible for MRI certification.
- Prefer at least one year of experience within the radiology or MRI department with knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy a plus.
- Candidates that are not MRI-registered may be required to complete the Medical Imaging Consultants (MIC) "MRI Cross-Trainer" dependent on the level of experience.
- Prefer ARRT (MR) or ARMRIT-registered technologist.
- Must pass the ARRT or ARMRIT advanced examination for MRI certification within one year of employment as a MRI Technologist.
- Must have current BLS certification.
Minimum Pay Rate - Hourly: $28.46
Midpoint Pay Rate - Hourly: $39.50