Case AdministratorU.S. District Court
The U.S. District Court, District of MN is accepting applications for a full-time Case Administrator in Duluth, MN. Salary range is $40,464-$65,799.
This position is located in the Duluth Courthouse's Clerk's Office of the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota. The Case Administrator monitors the progression of civil and criminal cases and related proceedings. The Case Administrator reviews new cases and assigns case type numbers to judicial officers, prepares case documents for appeal, reviews filed documents to determine conformity, takes appropriate action, enters judgment when directed, and ensures that all orders and automated entries are appropriately and accurately docketed.
* The opportunity to serve in a rewarding public service position.
* Accrual of paid vacation and sick leave.
* Paid federal holidays.
* Extensive health, life, dental, vision, and long-term care insurance plans.
* A defined benefit pension plan.
* Traditional (pre-tax) and Roth (after-tax) retirement savings and investment plans through the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) with employer matching contributions.
* Pre-tax transportation, medical, and childcare reimbursement accounts.
* Transit Subsidy Program.
Employees of the U.S. District Court are not classified under Civil Service.
An Equal Opportunity Employer