2020 Census - Census TakerU.S. Census Bureau
2020 Census Jobs in Stanislaus County
$16.50 - $18.00 per hour
Earn extra income while helping your community!
The U.S. Census Bureau is recruiting thousands of people across the country to assist with the 2020 Census count.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must complete an online job application at www.2020census.gov/jobs.
- The application includes assessment questions about your education, work, and other experience.
- We are hiring for a variety of temporary jobs, including census takers, recruiting assistants, and supervisory staff.
Census Field Supervisors - $18.00 per hour
- Conduct fieldwork to support and conduct on-the-job training for census takers and/or follow-up in situations where census takers have confronted issues, such as not gaining entry to restricted areas.
Recruiting Assistants - $18.00 per hour
- The Recruiting Assistant is responsible for grass roots level recruiting. The Recruiting Assistant works with local businesses, employment agencies, and other community-based organizations to promote census employment opportunities.
Enumerators (Census Takers) - $16.50 per hour
- Some field positions require employees to work during the day to locate addresses on buildings.
- Other field positions require interviewing the public, so employees must be available to work when people are usually at home, such as in the evening and on weekends.
To be eligible:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid Social Security number
- Be a U.S. citizen
How to Apply:
- Candidates must complete an online job application at www.2020census.gov/jobs
- The application includes assessment questions about your education, work, and other experience
Federal Relay Service: (800) 877-8339 TTY / ASCII
The U.S. Census Bureau is an Equal Opportunity Employer